My history and experience
I've always had a passion to work with wildlife and the natural environment, and photography has become my gateway for exploring this.
In 2013 I returned from 4 years living in South Africa where I began work as a photographic assistant for an underwater and wildlife photographer, before spending a year as a videographer and photographer at one of the countries leading marine conservation and tourism companies.
Upon my return I have joined forces with my other half to set up a creative agency, EDNA, which offers a range of services including website design; branding; photography; videography and editing to companies who are involved in science, conservation, community or education.
I've also launched my own photography company, Anna Phillips Photography, through which I work as a photography teacher; explore with my camera and photograph and sell stock photography
- EDNA - Director (2013 - Present)
- Anna Phillips Photography - Director (2013 - Present)
- Imaging Partnership - Photography Teacher (2013 - Present)
- Dyer Island Conservation Trust - Videographer and photographer (2012 - 2013)
- Marine Dynamics Shark Tours - Video Editor (2012 - 2013)
- Dyer Island Cruises - Video Editor (2012 - 2013)
- Fiona Ayerst Underwater Photography - Photography assistant and stock manager (2009 - 2012)